Sunday, March 22, 2009

Blog topic for the Week of March 23

This post is due by 11:59 pm on Sunday, March 29.

This week, I'd like you to think about an experience you have witnessed in which information was miscommunicated in the work setting.  If you have not yet had a job, you may also reflect on a miscommunication on a sports team or within any social organization.  What happened to cause the miscommunication to occur?  What was the aftermath? How might the miscommunication have been prevented?

1 comment:

Scotty said...

This week, I'd like you to think about an experience you have witnessed in which information was miscommunicated in the work setting. If you have not yet had a job, you may also reflect on a miscommunication on a sports team or within any social organization. What happened to cause the miscommunication to occur? What was the aftermath? How might the miscommunication have been prevented?

Up to this point in my life I have not had a job to witness a miscummunication situation in that setting. I have witness miscommunication in a sport while playing football. When play defense on a football team there are lots of communication that is needed to have taken place before the ball I snapped, this is insure that all players are on the same page. If there is a misunderstanding amongst the the player is the consequence of a touchdown to be scored by the other team. Over the past twelve years that I have been playing football I have witness many of then situations.

SPRING 2007 TEAMS

SPRING 07 STUDENTS